Is Garcinia Cambogia safe? Yes it is 100% safe.
Likewise, pregnant women and young kids should talk to a professional before switching to Garcinia Cambogia just to stay safe.
Here’s A Video Explaining If Garcinia
Cambogia Is Safe For Weight Loss
What Evidence Proves That Garcinia Cambogia Is Safe?
There is overwhelming evidence that Garcinia Cambogia works.
Human trials as well as animal trials have been conducted and almost all of them have come to one conclusion:
Creighton University, 2002
A study conducted in this university back in 2002 reported that Garcinia Cambogia HCA is a safe extract to use.
The hyped study found the lethal dose in rats was greater than 5000 mg/kg. The recommended daily diet of this supplement is less than 2500mg per day. As you can see, this gives the supplement a very wide margin of safety.
Garcinia Cambogia And Hepatotoxicity (liver damage)
There are some reports that Garcinia may cause hepatotoxicity. However, there are no confirmations in any clinical trials performed.
Note that none of the many controlled tests performed to date have reported any major side effects with taking this supplement. It is only logical to think that these reports of Garcinia Cambogia and hepatotoxicity are associated with the use of products that contain HCA and other artificial ingredients.
The use of pure Garcinia Cambogia has NOT been found to be hepatotoxic.
Dr. Mehmet Oz of the famous Dr. Oz show has identified the following as the most crucial factors while buying Garcinia Cambogia to avoid falling victim to fraudsters.
Recommended Guideline For Buying Garcinia Cambogia
- The product should contain at least 50% HCA; avoid if there’s no percentages given.
- The serving should be at least 500mg, which is the professionally recommended dose for weight loss. This should be taken at least 30 minutes before any of your three main meals of the day.
- The package should be FREE of fillers, binders or artificial ingredients. Ingredients are usually mentioned on the box on the label of the product. If the mention is missing, don’t buy it.
- The supplement should be made in USA in a certified lab and duly approved by FDA. Many of the low-end supplements are manufactured in foreign nation which compromises the quality of the product.
- Avoid any product that claims to be specifically endorsed by Dr. Oz. For the records, Dr. Oz does not recommend any particular brand.
Be sure to read our article on Garcinia Cambogia dosage to find out more about this.
We believe this product can be effective for 98% of individuals who wish to lose weight the healthy way. Tiny qualms with Garcinia Cambogia would be with the spammers out there.
If you’re planning to buy Garcinia Cambogia extract, ensure you’re getting it from a legitimate seller. Follow the simple guideline we’ve given you above.
We hope we’ve answered your question on: Is Garcinia Cambogia safe? To your satisfaction.
Ready to try?